Does anyone have Flying Dog?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhorgan1

Reaction score
Me and my roommates and kinda Flying Dog nuts even though we are 4 hours from their brewery. We started filling up a wall with empty flying dog bottles and I'm looking to finish off the collection with a few that I'm missing. I know that we are missing Wildeman, The Fear, and pretty much anything else from their Wild Dog collection. I live in NJ so I'd be more than willing to pick up something from around here to trade. If you have any cool Flying Dog beers let me know. I would prefer to trade 3 bottles at a time (1 each for me and my 2 roommates)

I'll keep my eye out. The little shop around the corner from me pretty steadily has different Dogs (along with other assorted craft brews).
Show us a pic!

Here's a picture of the wall. Sorry the resolution sucks, I think one of my roommates has a better camera so I'll ask him to take a pic when he gets back. Can you get Wildeman in your area yet? I'm really excited for that to come to my area.

IMG_0043.jpg

Nice little collection there!
I'll check it out as soon as I can. Any chance you'd be interested in some Yards bottles as well? Just drank a 12 of Yards Ales of the Revolution. We actually drove to the Phillies game, tickets and all, and ended up tailgating through the game. Hahahaha, certainly a first for me. But they lost anyway, so oh well.

Back