Where did all the mods go?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Major Tom to ground control, I'm stepping through the door..... Do I get to say **** now that there are no mods around?

What stirs up the most garbage around here?

Threads about EAC?
The *****ie Award?
64oz Growlerbeer Candy?

I'm all for some lively reading tonight, I'm in Odessa in a LaQuinta and bored to tears. Bring it on folks!

I even asked TX if he could remove it to save my feelings. It appears that Edwort's pox is so bad that even the admin has no cure. :(

Sorry to hear that man. I travel a lot for work, and I was considering swinging through Bee Cave,TX and begging EdWort (a complete stranger to me) for some of his apfelwein. But it seems he will only intoxicate me and give me the same pox. No thanks man!
:p

I would love to go rouse some lighthearted fun and tease about Reinheitsgebot-
But I've got 40ish posts and although I Know it'd just be for fun, there's a lot of people on here that would like to sink their teeth into a freshly minted newb. It's ok, gotta earn the right, I guess.

I would love to go rouse some lighthearted fun and tease about Reinheitsgebot-
But I've got 40ish posts and although I Know it'd just be for fun, there's a lot of people on here that would like to sink their teeth into a freshly minted newb. It's ok, gotta earn the right, I guess.

Exactly why it would be fun for you to do it. Any of us post prostitutes it wouldn't work.

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Probably time to move this thread to DR&MM if we can find a fooking mod! ;)

Nows your chance LGI, apply for Mod status, think of all the fun you will have moving other peoples threads around to "better" places;)

Didn't you guys see the thread about the mod strike? They're striking to get better wages, more respect, and more free beer by the HBT distributors. Four twelve packs a month just isn't enough and $500 a month is hardly worth it. The respect, well, you know.

I have no life outside of HBT, so I decided to be a scab.

I moved the strike thread to a place that you can't see. Muahahahawuwuwahahaha.

If he is a statue how in the hell is he going to move anything.

No you misunderstood me, I said apply for mod statues, as in little statues of the mods. Then LGI could setup the entire forum on post-it notes and use the mod statues to move posts around. Man I thought it was obvious what I meant :drunk:

No you misunderstood me, I said apply for mod statues, as in little statues of the mods. Then LGI could setup the entire forum on post-it notes and use the mod statues to move posts around. Man I thought it was obvious what I meant :drunk:

hahaha, that is damn good and possibly sig worthy.

I wish I was as drunk as that guy, but alas, I'm drinking a very tasty, triple hopped, pilsner. It's got this very effective, taste distributing Vortex neck on the bottle. So Good! :rolleyes:

I wish I was as drunk as that guy, but alas, I'm drinking a very tasty, triple hopped, pilsner. It's got this very effective, taste distributing Vortex neck on the bottle. So Good! :rolleyes:

I love that vortex! All bottles should have them. Personally, I always thought that beer didn't go flat nearly quick enough on their own.

oops! I forgot all about Yoop! (Not really) on account of her being a woman folk and all. Therefore not a real mod with a proper man ban hammer........Sometimes I think I'm fitting real well into the whole Ohio male persona! :) Dang, where did I leave my eatin' tooth?

I love that vortex! All bottles should have them. Personally, I always thought that beer didn't go flat nearly quick enough on their own.

I know! I'm thinking of bottling my RIS and Stout recipes in it, so I can chug them even faster. I just wish there was a thread informing me if twist-off bottles are ok with a wing capper.

I wonder what i said in post #11 that got mod edited? Hmm. Was it when I said the whole truth about Yoop and the pizza guy? ;)

nah, it was probably just my potty mouth yet again. :(

Latest posts

Back