• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perhaps selling my rig (don't panic, I'm not getting out of the hobby)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to buy it without the clovers it would drop by $200. So $1250.00 with no clover connections. I am not going to buy brass connects just to sell them though. If you want to buy it without connects, fine, but you must get your own then. I can help you source them of course.

Getting back into all grain brewing again. If this is still available please let me know so we can make something happen here.

Dennis

chargernm-

please send me an email to jstalbot at gmail dot com.

Hope you sell yours too BK....

The Kill-A-Watt Brewery 9000 is off the drawing board and on to invoices... I will miss Brew Beast V2.0....

Kill-A-Watt 9000 will be priced at $3,000 when it is completed... it is technically for sale now.

Brewery1.png

Same basic design.

Although, after working on the Simple Brewery, I am considering going electric.

Brewery1.png

Same basic design.

Although, after working on the Simple Brewery, I am considering going electric.

I am getting 11 sets of tri clamps for mine too... I like that think, looks like a tank! I am "planning" my overall dimensions to be 48" wide x 18" deep x 53" high.

Of course, this is all theoretical intil I start modifying the parts I am buying to make it all fit. I am also TRYING to make it look like something that could reside in a kitchen.

I have been seriously tempted to change gears and build another Twent-E2 like the Simple Brewery... it is going to be really nice to brew on.

Twent-E2_V04_Brew_mode_I.png

The only problem is I brew for so many parties through the year, brewing 4g at a time would be a real problem for me.

Yah, 5 gallons is as far as my dreams go... frick, I have 28 gallons sitting around now.

I am getting 11 sets of tri clamps for mine too... I like that think, looks like a tank! I am "planning" my overall dimensions to be 48" wide x 18" deep x 53" high.

Of course, this is all theoretical intil I start modifying the parts I am buying to make it all fit. I am also TRYING to make it look like something that could reside in a kitchen.

I would LOVE to cook in any kitchen where tri-clamp fittings were the norm. That sounds like a nice compact system.

As of now, this is still up for sale and available. chargernm has shown interest but has been out of communication for a couple days now and is not responding to emails.

If you read this chargernm, your PM inbox is full so I cannot contact you through HBT. Your email listed with the administrator is for a yahoo account and you have not responded to my emails. Please contact me if you are still interested.

Hey Justin,

We made it home safe and sound with the new brewery in tow. I am psyched to get it set up and running. It was great meeting you, Danika and Jeremy this afternoon. Thanks for the great deal on a great rig. I will be sure to send some homebrew your way once I get it flowing. Thanks again!

John

Congrats BK on selling your rig! Yooper just took mine home today with her!

Looks like we both need to get building! My kettles will be here soon, but I still need to order my E-controls

Thanks for the kind words! Juglr is a great man and his wife is awesome too. I am glad the brewery went to such a deserving and beer friendly home. I am sure it will brew some awesome beer for years to come!!!

:mug: to Mr. and Ms. Juglr!!!

As for the new rig, I am already in the acquisition phase. I will be building another Twent-E2 brewery like the Simple Brewery in my sig line. I will also be upgrading my yeast propogation and perhaps getting a mill.... Once I have some progress made I will add on to the Simple Brewery thread.

Prost!

Back