You guys are awesome!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmendez29

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
And that's not just the beer talking.:cross:

So I started back in November. Maybe someone remembers me freaking out about my Kolsch. That was my first brew. A week and a half later, I brewed an English Brown Ale. After a stalled fermentation on the Kolsch, the two beers were pretty much ready for bottling at the same time. So, with lots of research and pure entertainment from this site, I tread boldly forward, and waited patiently for my brews to mature in the bottles. They were ready by new years. So I shared a few with the old man when I visited, and they were decent.

Since then, I've had a couple Brown Ales, but mostly left it alone.

Tonight, I drank three of the Kolsch, and the last Brown Ale I had in the fridge. And all of them were absolutely unbelievable. I am having a hard time believing that these are the same beers from almost two weeks ago, they are just too good to have been made by me!:rockin: And now I gotta suffer with some leftover Leine's.

All I gotta say is, Thanks to every damn one of you guys. There is so much information on this site, and so many people willing to help out the new guy. Whoever that may be on any given day.

J

Yeah, it's amazing what some more time in bottles does for a batch. If you can have the self-restraint, try keeping some for six months to see what happens.

Yes, even the gnome. If it weren't for entertainment, I probably wouldn't be visiting this site as often as I do, so even the gnome's crazy a$$ has helped in it's own sick perverted way.

Latest posts

Back