Tax Return=New Fermenter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beeraggie

Reaction score
Since SWMBO made me use my very nice Bonus to pay off all the credit cards and car loan; I get to use my tax return however I want. I am thinking SS conical fermenter. Any suggestions on which ones I should consider??? I am excited about moving from glass carboys to a SS conical.

PS.. Money back from the IRS is the sweetest money you can spend!!!!

:ban:

I cannot provide any feedback. But when you get it, you've gotta post a LOT of pictures.

someday, I'll drop the cash on one...after I have a keggle and a need for 10gal of fermenting space.

Well do you do 10 gallon or 5 gallon batches? I only do 5 gallons at a time as I rather brew more often. I have the Blichmann 7 gallon conical and love it. Although I do use my carboy for it simplicity and it has never let me down.

I currently do 5 gallon batches, but want to get a conical that will work for 10 as I plan to scale up my production in the near future. I hear nothing but good things about Blichmann and was thinking of going that way, but I was just checking to see if anyone has something that they feel is the best bang for your buck.

Thanks for the feedback

Back