How old is my Beer Meister?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourmashjack

Reaction score
I was recently trolling my craigslist looking for beer supplies and i found a Beer Meister for 20 bucks!! i thought it was a mistake. I called the guy and asked the price..And the ad was right. So i snatch it up. brought it home and its runs ice cold. the faucet is frozen but i figure all new rubbers and a good cleaning it should work fine.

My Question is how do i determine the age? any recommendations on a stainless steel cleaner for the tower?

For question #1

I'd recommend contacting the company directly. I'm betting there is a label with a model # or serial # that they could look up and determine the year built.

For #2

Look for Barkeeper's friend available just about anywhere (Walmart, World Market, Etc....)

Find the serial/model numbers and call Beer Meister toll free @ 1.888.453.4233 Luck - Dwain

You beat me to it!

Yeah, Dwain you got beat, but I'm certain that's because you took the time to find the phone number.

Latest posts

Back