The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Spend your day" is another of your lies. The private villa we're at has free wi-fi so when I sit down for ten minutes, I check email, HBT, etc.

It takes about 90 seconds to post so... again, I think your estimate of me "spending a day" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I do need sleep but I probably won't get any for at least 18 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Brewing 30 gallons of beer tomorrow. Using my second new double jet burner and new plate chiller with thermometer. Going to be a good day

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

DO you even have to ask?

b2.jpg

Brewed 11/2012. Bottled yesterday. What else do you need to know?

Had a beer judge taste it after bulk aging and he thought is was great. I bottled into 187 ml bottles, corked and capped.

Okay...

Bye

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

Oh for the love of Pete...

Don't go Brian. It won't be the same around here without you, we would all miss you. I'm sorry, what I said was snarky. You really are the heart and soul of this thread.

Damn, I feel like I need to take a shower.

I have a confession, I hate basketball . I hate everything about it. It's stupid. A bunch of dudes with over active pituitary glands who can't even run into each other without a flag being thrown. And college basketball sucks worst if all. The only people who give two sh!ts about college sports only care about college football. March Madness is for tools.

I don't even do a bracket. I stopped watching basketball about 20 years ago. The game changed about then. It is no longer the game of my youth.

Back