Car bombs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orfy

For the love of beer!
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder how far it'll go.
3 failed attempts in less than 24 hours. No loss of life.
But where will it go?
Is this happening in the US?

EDIT.

Batsards!

They've started closing airports!

No, Orfy, not happening here. Looks like someone is trying to exert some pressure on Gordon Brown through violent means.

In fact, I only read about 2 car bombs found, the third must've been too recent to make the papers here.

Hopefully there won't be any successful attempts.

orfy said:
I wonder how far it'll go.
3 failed attempts in less than 24 hours. No loss of life.
But where will it go?
Is this happening in the US?

EDIT.

Batsards!

They've started closing airports!
Not in the US yet but give them time. I know some citys have raised their threat levels though.
Thank goodness those bombs didn't go off.
It won't be long before we will have to fill out a form and show ID before we can buy gas or propane. :( :mad:
Why do some moms encourage their kids to be terrorists???

Glad to hear you and your countrymen are safe, Orph. Let's hope your government doesn't start limiting your freedoms as a result. There's too much of that happening already all over the world.

Sorry about your situation over there Orfy. Your country has been dealing with terrorism from one group or another for a long time. If it continues it will have an effect on flying over here as well, which I am not looking forward to as we are flying soon.

The only positive thing out of this so far is that no one has been killed or injured.

Glad to here everyone is ok over there. I hope those SOB's have a slow and painful death.

On a side note, Scottish people talk funny. They interviewed on guy, I could barley make out what he was saying.

orfy said:
They've just closed Heathrow!
Oh my. That is going to screw up the whole European air traffic system! I'm sure it will bleed over into North America as well.
They must have some pretty good intell...

Back