Little Giant 3-MD-HC Costs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SP_Spiff

Reaction score
I'm looking to put together a new system and am considering the LG 3-MD-HC pumps. Based on past posts, there were some great deals on ebay
over the past 6 months but not so much anymore. The last two LG pumps (581603) went for $150 and $180, with another posted for $206.

I found at a New England distributor new LG 581603s for $200+S/H and $180+S/H for 4+. Has anyone seen better pricing lately than this (in stock)? I need
to get 2 of these so if anyone else is looking for this, let me know (PM) and we might be able to get the better 4+ pricing and make it worthwhile.

Mike

Thanks Wyzazz

I have been watching his auctions on Ebay based on the past board posts. His last 2 auctions went for $150 and last week $180. I did see his starting auctions were around $90 a while ago but the word is out on these pumps....Now that the auctions are around $180, the pricing I received from the local distributor seems reasonable and guaranteed new...

I bid on the $180.00 one and got a second chance offer for my max bid of $150.00. Just received it yesterday, now I've got to get some fittings ordered!

When i bought mine from trader jim i got the "second chance" bs. i bought it cause it was a good price, just seems fishy.

*trader drew not jim sorry

if you get a second chance email immediately, its very likely the seller is artificially inflating his auction prices by bidding through a second account and just "cancelling" once the auction is over if he cant get a legit bidder to buy higher. scummy IMO

Wyzazz, I was watching that auction and forgot about it. I knew the last one went for about $152 so was going to bid that or a few $$ above but lost track of time. This 2nd chance does seem very "coincidental" but its all part of the game. As long as you get them for a good price (<$150 vs $200) you are doing well.

Also, a lot of people have purchased these from him and there seem to be no complaints.

Back