Small corny question

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Downs

Reaction score
So i just got this smaller corny sort of by accident, expected a 5 and got a 3.

My question is how do I bleed pressure off this, all my other bigger ones have either a pull pin or a lever. As you can tell my the pic there is just a valve in the middle of the lid.

Hoping i dont need to replace a part or anything.

corny.jpg

ahhh exactly
that pin type is like one of my others

so are all pin and lock lids the same size I'm assuming

ok so that company doesnt ship to canada displaced so that wont work

i wondered if i could just push a pin or something
ill have to put some co2 in her and see what happens

thanks again fellas
great forum here man

motherfxxker
one of my full size cornies seems to be leaking out of the rubber at the bottom?
i assume this means that corny is on its way out?

good point big
I'm going to watch that big one and see where exactly the leak is and what is going on

does it hold pressure? it could just be water trapped in between the rubber base and the keg itself. they're just sorta glued on there, and dry out and crack etc.

I have a carony wih th exact setup in the pic. Just push the gas-in connection down with something.

Should be the one with 2 pins.

does it hold pressure? it could just be water trapped in between the rubber base and the keg itself. they're just sorta glued on there, and dry out and crack etc.

it could also be leaking from out valve. did you replace the rubber gaskets on the pegs?

i thought it was holding pressure but now im not so sure
i had to get the co2 topped up so ill see today

that small corny is a coke corny
totally not useful with myset up
going to see if i can swap it with someone

Latest posts

Back