What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Mango Hard Lemonade (Not to be confused with the Jalapeno/Mango version)
20190811_173250.jpeg

Yah I have a beer gun I can bottle with, just typically too lazy...I’d like to get into fothb but I don’t have any trades under my belt which I think is a requirement right?

I didn’t have any trades before the last round but they still let me in. I’m looking forward to the new one.

Ohhh emmm geeee
Only had to delete and reinstall the app to be able to load pics

In memorium of beers the past days View attachment 639660
View attachment 639661
View attachment 639662
HB Mosaic IPA
View attachment 639663
View attachment 639664
View attachment 639665
View attachment 639666
View attachment 639667
HB Scotch Ale
View attachment 639668

Don't know why you guys use the app when it's so much nicer (imo) running browser as desktop mode. Maybe it's because I have a large phone screen?

I bought a 6-pack of Boatswain DIPA at Trader Joe's. I've had it before, but it's been a couple of years. I knew it wasn't great beer, but something has changed since last time I bought it. Now it's like a cross between Hurricane and similar overly-strong malt liquors and a really bad attempt at a Belgian golden strong. I won't be buying it again.

But I have figure out that it's drinkable if you mix one with a same size can of Natural Ice. (might be better with a 16 oz can of Natty. Or a 12 oz really hoppy lager, but that might waste a *good* beer) So that's what I'm drinking right now.

Back