Diablo III

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be super interested too, if anyone has an extra pass. If not, no biggie, but I'd like to check out the system performance before I drop $60 on a game my computer can't really handle very well.

The game-play was great, and through the first half of the game the story was as well, then through the second half it kind of fell a bit flat considering how good the first half was (and the 10+ years of development).

Still worth buying/playing though.

I can't wait! My buddy told me he's gonna try to get me and the mrs. A copy for our wedding gift, I haven't told her yet, but hopefully ghost recon future soldier will keep me occupied until I hang out with him :)

I'll be picking up Future Soldier tomorrow also. I never got into the Diablo games so I'll pass on III.

I've never understood the 40512 pillows thing. And my wife can't explain it either. We have 4 and they are all for sleeping on.

Diaperload said:
I'll be picking up Future Soldier tomorrow also. I never got into the Diablo games so I'll pass on III.

Future soldier is off the hook! I picked it up in release and finished the campaign on elite just now, great game lots of surprising things, and like every game some small but noticeable bugs.

The gunsmith was a little confusing at first but once you figure it out it's pretty sick.

Back