New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Row 2 Hill 56 clone... really proud of this one...

2014-08-05 16.53.27.jpg

I've brewed that twice - excellent recipe!

Brewing it again before the month is over. Considering going all marris Otter instead splitting with pils. I love the crisp taste you get from pils though

I have a SmaSh in the fermenter that is full Maris Otter and simcoe hop, waiting anxiously for it to be ready to compare with this one...

I brewed a batch of Yooper's Cream ale. I screwed up and used two row instead of MO but it still turned out quite good. It is pretty too! It has been in the keg for about three weeks.

yoopers-cream-ale-63510.jpg

Chimay Red clone, been in the keg for 4 months, this one is making your knees weak!!!

2014-08-18 17.54.53.jpg

^hnnggg - great photo & delicious looking beer

mind sharing the recipe?

Sure, this is what I did:

46.5% pils
22% unmalted wheat
22% white wheat malt
9.5% flaked oats

1oz Styrian Goldings at 60mins

1.047 OG - 1.008 FG

Fermented with a combination of WLP400, wyeast brett L, and stepped up bottle dregs from Crooked Stave Vieille.

1 month primary
1 month secondary on 5lbs of wild black raspberries I collected from around my dad's farm.

Keg, carb, drink.

That's it.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409957505.206304.jpg.

Kick up the cacao stout 3 weeks bottled so far bitterness of the cacao nibs are mellowing a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back