Hi from Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telefrog

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I came across this site after deciding to build my corny keg fridge. Lots of great information here! Looking forward to contributing here and sharing my home brewing disasters and successes :)

I'm getting a little crazy with my Sanyo 4912 fridge, by adding my own temperature controller. Check it out on my website. If you want more details on the parts or wiring, just let me know.
Cheers :mug:
Chad

Welcome, and nice kegerator build. I'm thinking of going the PID controller route, too! I know it's a bit overkill but i'm having trouble lagering with the stock thermostat on my homebuilt rig and I program Omega PID controllers all the time at work, and the autotune would come in really handy.

Here's my own build site, if you're interested: http://www.pbase.com/mrfebtober/kegerator_build

hey tele! welcome from a fellow cincinnatian.

are you in a local club? we have a lot of fun in our. www.bloatarian.org

in fact if you don't have anything going on saturday, we're having our annual "Beer & Sweat" homebrew competition. over 200 kegs are entered. more details at our website.

Back