Cheap ball lock kegs.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn it! Great price.

I just bought four pin locks elsewhere, for a bit more each. If I'd known about this, I would have finally made the switch. Well, now I'm up to eight total, so I'll have to noodle this one over for a bit. :drunk:

Ya i been checking every now and then hoping they got more in stock. I found them months ago but they where sold out. I had to go with another shop and pay a little more. fedex says they will be here Thursday gonna have to start another batch tommorow so i will have something to put in them.

Great price, thanks for the heads up!

Just bought two. Is this style so cheap for a reason? I have never seen one in person.

I do prefer the standard handles just because I can stack them, but there's nothing wrong with the single strap handle style. It's a great price IMO.

From what i can tell its just because they dont have the fancy rubber top and bottom. I already have 4 of them and the dimensions and structure is the same as the standard ball locks just the single handle on top so you cant stack them.

Damn i couldn't pass up this deal. hopefully there not to banged up lol i just bought one.

even if they do have a few dings there cleaned, sanitized and pressure tested. For $20 as long as they hold pressure its a great deal. The last 4 i bought cost me close to $30 a keg before shipping and they didn't even guarantee that they held pressure.

I can vouch for them, bought one a while back and have put 15 gallons thru it so far without a hitch, had a little ding here and the but came very clean and def gets the job done.

I bought two last time they had them. Besides the single handle, theyre in fine shape. One of the posts was bent a bit, but the disconnect went on, and the keg held pressure fine. The single handle doesnt bother me, as I store my kegs stacked laying down. Definitely a great deal.

I didn't buy the ball lock, but their used pin lock kegs weren't much more so I picked up four of those. That should cover me for the forseeable future.

Already received mine! Fedex overnight no less. Amazing quick service and price that cannot be beat. Kegs look great - and were pressurized on arrival so I guess the seal is decent.

Will order from them again!!

Looking at the pics they (to me) look like they are just made single handle. I'm pretty happy with the thought that half of the top will be more accessible. Kind of a pain to get the lines on in my kegerator because the handles get in the way, not much room from the top of the handle to the top of my fridge ceiling. This will be nice.. I think. I'll find out in a few days, kegs arrive Friday.

Saw that the single handles were out if stock, but they still had a couple cut handles for $20.95, was debating on waiting or jumping on those

I got 2 of the cut handle kegs for 60 shipped to MT. At the very least I could probably pitch them on Craigslist for $40 around here.

I just wiped out the last 2 of their cut handle kegs for $62.22 shipped to Florida. I still came out ahead almost $50 after shipping compared to the local going price for 5 gal Corny kegs.

I just got my keg today. I must say that am impressed its in great condition just the slightest dent and that's it. Here is a pic

IMG_20120518_125823.jpg

I will definitely buy from them again. This was a great deal!!!

Just checked their website. Their prices on pin locks are one of the best I've seen. I'll probably be ordering 3 or 4 in the next few days. Thanks for the link OP, I never knew these guys existed until today.

Back