Hello from Philadelphia!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ACo

Reaction score
Hi guys (and ladies), This is just my second post here, but im quite obsessed already. I've been trolling on this site for a while (as i've needed to calm my 1st brew nerves), but I guess this is a good place to start.
Just started my first ever batch of IPA and i'm truly excited! I hope there are many more to come, and look forward to sharing my adventures with everyone!

Thanks!
:mug:

Howdy!

I'm right there with you. Bottling #1 on Sunday.

Go beer!

What part of Philly? Went to College in Elkins Park, lived in Willow Grove, Ambler, Oreland, and down around West Chester. Miss the beer tasting events at Keystone Homebrew Supply in Montgomeryville.

Miss Philly some days... Just not in the winter (although lagering at basement temps was nice)

Welcome!

Thanks!

I'm not even a week into my primary, and the wait is killing me.

How do people cope?

Edit: I live in washington square west. Work around 20th and market.

Fergie's Pub... Monks Belgian Cafe... Dock Street brew pub... just to name a few. SC needs more like these.

Get A second fermenter... it helps cut the wait.

Oh man, just had dinner at Monk's last night actually. Had a a'chouffe houblon (sp?) which may be my favorite new beer (American IPA/Trippel) and a St. Barnardas Wit...and of course the pomme frites.

Back