What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Orval. Yeah, it's 9 in the morning, so what? You wanna fight about it?

IMG_0231.jpg

Seriously though, I had a bit to much La Roja last night and some of the hair should help. I also need the dregs for another sour, but that was my excuse on the La Roja so......:drunk:
IMG_0230.jpg

Ah, I was thinking College Station /Brian. Going to be drinking Stone Go To very soon.

Ah... that's about an hr away from me. The twin cities usually I think of Saint paul/ Minneapolis or even dallas/ ft worth[/QUOTE]

and that's where I got confused. Minneapolis & Saint Paul have always been "The Twin Cities" to me.

on ze cawfeh.

I'm in the woodlands ( north houston). I'm going to be at B52 brewing in Conroe off on 105 from 12-4. I'll be pouring beers. It's on the way to college station actually.

Oh nice! I wont be near Houston until the middle of August.

I forget if that's on the way to Bastrop or not.

Drinking more hb Fizzy yellow beer.

Great! I haven't even touched that beer you got me. I hope it doesn't all suck.

Coffee now water. Brew day! Doing Fuzzy's Nelson saison. Hoping my second attempt at BIAB goes better.

I thought you had set up a cooler? Good recipe you'll enjoy it.
Coffee with a little side of rice wine.

I need to see what happens if I drink six pints of that. I'm excited to experience it.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Sleepy time, or you're ready to go out for the night as long as you have a dd. Haha

Coffee and brewing up another citrusy blonde. Gotta wait to start in on beer as we're having people over at 9 tonight, and I don't want to be passed out before they get here.

I thought you had set up a cooler? Good recipe you'll enjoy it.

Coffee with a little side of rice wine.

I do but I wanted to try BIAB again. I think it speeds things up a bit and I'd like to do more stuff today.

This...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402761042.119234.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402765405.316910.jpg
Feeling like crap from drinking too much last night so might as well get drunk again. I like this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Those better go over smoke.

I picked-up my baby backs today for tomorrow's smoke. Boomshakalaka.

Damn right they are! :D They're currently blanketed in applewood smoke as I type. I'm trying to repeat the process I used last time that produced, what I consider, the best ribs I've ever tasted.

Back