infamous quotes:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ralph Kiner (took some digging)

"The mind is like a parachute- It only works when it's open."
That's a layup. Lily Tomlin.

"Father asked us what was God's noblest work. Anna said men, but I said babies. Men are often bad; babies never are."

PS, I am post-whoring the crap out of this thread.:rockin:

The constitution is like a retarded child with a hand grenade.....It is hard to understand, difficult to live with at times, and can blow up in your face when you least expect it.

Anyone? ;)

"My dad made beer, and it tasted like crap strained through a used tampon. I agree with you to an extent. We are obsessed with sanitation, but for a good reason. Eliminate all possibilty of infection at every opportunity. Making beer (or cider) is like sex. It feels good. Having sex with a hooker feels good too, but it causes less pain if you wear a condom."

"My dad made beer, and it tasted like crap strained through a used tampon. I agree with you to an extent. We are obsessed with sanitation, but for a good reason. Eliminate all possibilty of infection at every opportunity. Making beer (or cider) is like sex. It feels good. Having sex with a hooker feels good too, but it causes less pain if you wear a condom."

Stalin?.....

On college co-eds "If all those pretty young things were laid end to end i wouldnt be the least bit surprised"

Dorothy Parker

“I sincerely believe ... that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies, and that the principle of spending money to be paid by posterity under the name of funding is but swindling futurity on a large scale.”

Thomas Jefferson is the coolest

about his woman, "You ain't a beauty but, Hey, You're all right."

Another by Thomas Jefferson:

"I am lately become a brewer for family use, having had the benefit of instruction to one of my people by an English brewer of the first order."

Jefferson also grew hops for his brews in his garden Monticello. While his wife brewed 15 gallon batches for their household. Try to get a politician to do that these days. Most probably think it is illegal to brew!!

I really like this one, they were his last words spoken.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist. . . ."

"I have never found a vice that I didn't like. I have never heard advice that I didn't hate."

I can make up crap like this all day long! :D

Other lat words quotes.

"It's stopped."
Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse.

"In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in blood and guts and in living color, you are going to see another first -- attempted suicide."
Christine Chubbuck, just before she put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger on live tv.

Latest posts

Back