Equipment Wanted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swmalone

Reaction score
I just wanted to put some feelers out to see if anyone might be upgrading and looking to unload some equipment. I am expanding into kegging and looking at giving all grain a try. I would like to expand into that without blowing all of my limited brewing budget.

I am specifically looking for the following items, but if you are selling other items I would be interested in hearing about them. I live in Utah but can travel to Pocatello for good deals, and I have family in the Nampa/Boise and Twin Falls areas that can pay and pick up items for me.

10-15 gallon brew kettle

Ball Lock Kegs

Wort Chiller

CO2 Regulator

Mash Tun/Lauter Tun

Carboys

Cleaning/Drying equipment

Thanks for looking.

I'm in Meridean and have several 5-6 kegs I need to unload how does 20.00 apiece sound assuming local pickup.

Sounds good. I would have to get my mother in law to pick them up. Are they all ball lock and in decent condition? Would you be able to send me pictures? I will private message you my number.

Thanks to DuckDogs I'm good on Kegs, and I picked up a CO2 regulator.

If anyone else happens to come across any of the other items in the main post I'm still looking.

Thanks.

I'm in Meridean and have several 5-6 kegs I need to unload how does 20.00 apiece sound assuming local pickup.

do you still have any of these kegs available??
i'd love to get a couple from you. I can pick up

I thought I would update this list since I have since picked up a few things, but have also discovered I am in need of a few things I originally neglected on my list.

10-15 gallon brew kettle

Wort Chiller

CO2 Regulator/CO2 tank (I have a set up but would like a spare.)

Mash Tun/Lauter Tun

Carboys (5, 6-6.5, and 1 gallon)

Cleaning/Drying equipment

Beer Faucets & shanks

I've got two 6 gallon glass carboys that I'm looking to get rid of, if you can pick them up from Nampa. I'll sell you both for 25.00. I have stoppers 3 piece airlocks and orange caps as well that I'd be willing to throw in if I can find them... I recently moved so I'm still unpacking

That would be awesome. I will send you a private message later. I will have to have my in laws pick them up. They live in Nampa. I am actually in utah now.

Not a problem, I'm downsizing since moving to an apartment to 2.5 gallon batches so I don't really have a need for them anymore. I did find one orange cap I can part with, three 3 piece airlocks and 3 drilled stoppers for you today! [emoji482][emoji482]

Sounds good. I shot you a private message with my phone number. Feel free to text me with details.

Latest posts

Back