Dayton Ohio, brewing beginner here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raninator84

Reaction score
How goes it all? I'm Dave from Dayton Ohio, I haven't started brewing yet but, I am studying the methods and should be getting started within the no time. Just dropping in to say hi.

Welcome! I'm a couple hours in Chillicothe but my In-Laws are up in Covington just north of you. There is supposedly a really nice Home Brew Shop in Dayton called Bellmonte Party Supply if you're not aware yet. Suppose to have a large beer selection as well.

Yeah belmont is great, there is also a place called "The Main Squeeze" In Yellow Springs that sells home brewing supplies too that's real nice.

I haven't seen him in a long time but he hangs around the area every now and then. No one really bothers him in town.

Welcome to the site! If you're anything like most others (including me) you've been lurking for a while, and already know the treasure trove of information and expertise you've come upon. Use it!

Welcome to brewing!!
Another Dayton brewer here. Once you get going, take a trip to Listerman's in Cincinnati.

Back