What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had two of my Bombs Over Belgium Wits. One nicely carbed, one no carb after being burped a couple weeks ago to prevent additional bottle bombs.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
As the Baltika warms it gets better. I don't care what anyone says, I like it! A lot!! :fro:

Baltika isn't a bad choice usually. One of the beer tenders at my old bottle shop that I might as well have lived at was from England (not sure that has any real bearing on this comment tho) and swore by Baltika. He turned me on to it. Might buy a few of those over Yuengling if I could get it in my new town (that's not so new since I've lived here for almost a year).

Edit: of course this is only one poor man's opinion. Thought I might add that

Baltika isn't a bad choice usually. One of the beer tenders at my old bottle shop that I might as well have lived at was from England (not sure that has any real bearing on this comment tho) and swore by Baltika. He turned me on to it. Might buy a few of those over Yuengling if I could get it in my new town (that's not so new since I've lived here for almost a year).

Edit: of course this is only one poor man's opinion. Thought I might add that

Well from what I read today its popular in Britain. I understand the cheap price point but I really like this beer, I would buy it a lot if I could find it back home. I'm regretting not getting more and not getting the porter as well

Giving this one a whirl. :D palate wrecker fir sure!

ForumRunner_20130818_233841.png

Not too much aroma. Some floral notes for sure. But it is sooooooo good! I think I found a new go to double ipa

Lagunitas Little Sumpin' wild, then a couple fingers of Ardbeg uigeadai (sp?). Can't spell it 'less the bottle is in front of me, but might be my favorite Scotch whisky...
-Dude

Lagunitas Little Sumpin' wild, then a couple fingers of Ardbeg uigeadai (sp?). Can't spell it 'less the bottle is in front of me, but might be my favorite Scotch whisky...
-Dude

Glad someone is still drinking! :mug: cheers. I love the sumpin wild! Lagunitas had to be one of my favorite brewerys still. Well can't ever deny the home town classic boulevard! !!!!

Glad someone is still drinking! :mug: cheers. I love the sumpin wild! Lagunitas had to be one of my favorite brewerys still. Well can't ever deny the home town classic boulevard! !!!!

Of course I'm still drinking! I think Primus summed it up best when they said: "Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed, they don't mean quite so much. 'Cept you get to hang out with your workin' friends..."
Lagunitas has to be the best "bang for your buck" brewery around. And taking price out of the equation, Lagunitas Sucks might be the best IPA I've ever had. And I've had a lot, Pliny elder and younger, DFH 120, Boneyard Hop Venom, RPM, and Notorious to name the rest of the top 8 or so...
-Dude

Fuzzy... u done with Skeeter pis$ for the year?... Im thinking of doing one more batch. :D

No way not done. My fiancee demands it in the pipeline. Probably through fall. Then got a sour stout and whiskey stout coming up. Do more brotha. That's the best part of making your pipeline what you want

Of course I'm still drinking! I think Primus summed it up best when they said: "Funny thing about weekends when you're unemployed, they don't mean quite so much. 'Cept you get to hang out with your workin' friends..."
Lagunitas has to be the best "bang for your buck" brewery around. And taking price out of the equation, Lagunitas Sucks might be the best IPA I've ever had. And I've had a lot, Pliny elder and younger, DFH 120, Boneyard Hop Venom, RPM, and Notorious to name the rest of the top 8 or so...
-Dude

Dude I love primus!! Well said sir .. well said. I have bottled more home brew in lagunitas bottles then anything else! Can't wait for the brown shuggah! :rockin: gotta put some primus. On now and drink more!

No way not done. My fiancee demands it in the pipeline. Probably through fall. Then got a sour stout and whiskey stout coming up. Do more brotha. That's the best part of making your pipeline what you want

Definitely doing another. As soon as my wife gets off this diet she will want more. Been flavoring using kool aide packets.. thanks to your suggestions. And its the best. I do want to try some flavoring with tea bags tho. Especially with some Earl grey and jasmine...any ideas n that? about to crack some more this wild onion hop slayer!!

Definitely doing another. As soon as my wife gets off this diet she will want more. Been flavoring using kool aide packets.. thanks to your suggestions. And its the best. I do want to try some flavoring with tea bags tho. Especially with some Earl grey and jasmine...any ideas n that? about to crack some more this wild onion hop slayer!!

Actually I'm developing a hard tea from tidbits I've picked up here and there. When I get home from my beercation it should be close to done. And here's that Little Sumpin Wild!

ForumRunner_20130819_015339.jpg

Actually I'm developing a hard tea from tidbits I've picked up here and there. When I get home from my beercation it should be close to done. And here's that Little Sumpin Wild!

So..I would like to get in on that hard tea :D. But what is the main difference in the lil sumpin sumpin. And the sumpin wild? Is it just because its fermented with wild yeast? Or is it?

Has anyone tried Stones Coconut IPA. Friend at the local store accidently ordered this instead of more wootstout.

It got recalled. Buy as much as you can and send to me for disposal

Its just alright. Decent enough of an ipa but there is barely any coconut to it at all. To me it's worth skipping

Fuzzy, you really want some?

And Chris I was hoping someone would confirm my suspicions. I didn't think to much of it and was mad he didn't get me more wootstout.... btw hopefully you should be getting your beer today or Tuesday.

Now having New Holland Ichabod. A real pumpkin ale. Just a special appearance by Kuhnhenn Winter Wonder (2011 vintage) a nice bottle I snagged for new years

ForumRunner_20130819_023850.jpg

Fuzzy, you really want some?

And Chris I was hoping someone would confirm my suspicions. I didn't think to much of it and was mad he didn't get me more wootstout.... btw hopefully you should be getting your beer today or Tuesday.

I do. Got a few trades to fire of before though

Oh yeah and Fuzzy, followed the recipe for SP on the YouTube vid you sent me. Just added stabilizing ingredients and sparkaloid.

Whoops... accidently opened a mid coast ipa. I was supposed to sent yo my trade Guy... well. Boulevard tasting room .. mid coast ipa .. only available at the boulevard tasting room and in 12 pack sample beers

Back