What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Jam session" saison. Not bad at all after picking blueberries all morning! Stopped in to a little brew pub for a bite to eat and enjoy the rest of the day.

image-121456989.jpg

image-394352244.jpg

Later start to brew day than I wanted, but my buddy is running late. Getting things started without him. Terrapin Hop Karma, complex malts indeed.

image-1759375955.jpg

Mallinsons Danger: Hops!
5.3% session IPA from Huddersfield (yorkshire).

ForumRunner_20130720_181549.jpg

Lots of tropical fruit on the nose. Quite impressed.

Thornbridge Wild Raven black IPA

ForumRunner_20130720_192726.png

FECKING AMAZING! Massively piney on the nose, then citrusy and roasty.

Probably better than the The Kernel Scanner Darkly, which was my previous favourite black IPA.

NIZZLE said:
Coffee got a long day ahead of me got to figure out how to pull two gigs in one day one bachelor party and one bachelorette party :confused: :-O good thing is they both pay $375.00 each woot woot :)

Well done!

FermentNEthinG said:
"Jam session" saison. Not bad at all after picking blueberries all morning! Stopped in to a little brew pub for a bite to eat and enjoy the rest of the day.

Nice! I went pickin too. Should really still be at it, but it was dragging on and I had already scored some nice cast iron and a very rare piece of aluminum Griswold. Gonna be a good day selling junk tomorrow.

Wolf's den double ipa at wolf hills in Abingdon VA. Pretty juicy, not bad. It would be much better without the caramel malt.

image-789791025.jpg

2nd closest brewery to my house and only the second time in here. It's an hour away the wrong way. Not worth a trip on it's own, but it was on the way home and I was to sober for Saturday afternoon.

NIZZLE said:
Thank you sir! Any time I can make $750.00 in five hours I'll take it.:)

That's a good feeling for sure. Especially when it's legal. :)

DisturbdChemist said:
Having Prairie ales funky galaxy. Weirdest looking beer and taste I had. Looms like chocolate milk. Its a new kegs so it might be the yeasties

Did not look like that from the bottle.

Having our super overcarbed Citra Wit. Even over carbonated after burping the bottle and recapping. A couple bombs already, but still a tasty brew.

BGBC said:
Did not look like that from the bottle.

Having our super overcarbed Citra Wit. Even over carbonated after burping the bottle and recapping. A couple bombs already, but still a tasty brew.

Meh, the tail end sure did on the bottle I drank. I've also made a homebrew saison with galaxy and don't really think dark beers are a good place to use the hops.

My American amber prepping to bottle my first saison. Also just got a care pkg from my parents back home in Tx and it included this!! :

ForumRunner_20130720_162101.jpg

ForumRunner_20130720_162132.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
My American amber prepping to bottle my first saison. Also just got a care pkg from my parents back home in Tx and it included this!! :

Is the saison with the 3726 I sent?

Awesome. Enjoy the whataburger goodies.

I wish I didnt buy the bomber of it but ill hold on to it and see if it improves. Its an odd beer.

Back