What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came in a couple says guy but I got my ball valve and screen for my mashtun conversion now just have to place my order for the stc 1000

I got 2 things in the mail. Well 2 packages that is. Got this from atjsparty, its Awesome thank you!!

And these from Remmy, the lil one in front didn't make the trip with out losing some by I think its okay. Will find out. Thanks Remmy.

iphone pics 248.jpg

iphone pics 247.jpg

My slotted & cross drilled rotors were delivered a lil bit ago. Just as my pills told me it was time to pee again. He snuck up quietly & set the box on the porch & slipped quietly away. Just caught a glimpse.

Nice!
Well, that's the exact box contents I was going to send you. Time for plan B. :p

I wouldn't say no to getting two of all these! ;)

Your box was dropped off so I'd say Friday looks good!

:D
Luckily there's only one there that I was planning on sending. Still will send it plus seeing another beer he sent gives me an idea of something else I should send from the cellar. ;)

So I ordered a bunch of stuff to take the next step from extract and go BIAB. Try to improve a few things in my process. Gonna be a lot of boxes today/tmrw. SWMBO might lose it.

• 15 Gallon Megapot with Blichmann Thermometer and Ball Valve
  • Blichmann Burner
  • Legs for Burner
  • Wilserbrewer BIAB
  • Wilserbrewer Hop Boil Bag
  • Wilserbrewer Hop Sock
  • Pulley
  • Parts to Build Wort Chiller
  • Johnson Digital Temp Controller for ferm chamber
  • 20 Gallon Aquarium pump, line, filter, ss stone, etc for Aerating wort
  • Parts to build stir plate
  • 2000 ml flask, stir bar
  • Insulation Jacket for mash tun (kettle)
  • Mash Paddle
  • 6 Hop Resin Extract syringes
  • 50 lbs of 2 row
  • All ingredients for a Pliny Clone and HF Double Galaxy Clone
  • Lots of Priming Sugar and DME for starters

So I ordered a bunch of stuff to take the next step from extract and go BIAB. Try to improve a few things in my process. Gonna be a lot of boxes today/tmrw. SWMBO might lose it.

• 15 Gallon Megapot with Blichmann Thermometer and Ball Valve
  • Blichmann Burner
  • Legs for Burner
  • Wilserbrewer BIAB
  • Wilserbrewer Hop Boil Bag
  • Wilserbrewer Hop Sock
  • Pulley
  • Parts to Build Wort Chiller
  • Johnson Digital Temp Controller for ferm chamber
  • 20 Gallon Aquarium pump, line, filter, ss stone, etc for Aerating wort
  • Parts to build stir plate
  • 2000 ml flask, stir bar
  • Insulation Jacket for mash tun (kettle)
  • Mash Paddle
  • 6 Hop Resin Extract syringes
  • 50 lbs of 2 row
  • All ingredients for a Pliny Clone and HF Double Galaxy Clone
  • Lots of Priming Sugar and DME for starters

thats some serious money! :rockin:

My first time playing this game!
I got stuff in the mail today so.....

I got some hardware to improve my brew kettle.
Now I have to get the balls to drill holes in a perfectly good pot.

From Amazon: Thermometer- 3" Dial w/2" Stainless Probe $14.00 Free Shipping
Good deal but it did not come with the nut, washer and o-ring to install it.

From Bargain Fittings .com $5.00 flat rate shipping
Picked up extra Hi temp O-rings at the same time
O-RING 1/2 NPT - SILICONE O-RING $0.25 Qty. 4 $1.00
Weldless thermometer install kit Thermometer adapter $6.50 (not shown)
Weldless bulkhead kit $26.00

DSCI0035.jpg

Taprite sent me a new CO2 tank pressure gauge because somehow mine totally crapped out and got bent to hell inside, maybe i dropped it but i dont remember doing so...but they sent me a new one free of charge!

I realize they really serve no purpose, but i dont want a faulty CO2 gauge being the reason i potentially leak out a tank of gas.

Morebeer got my Cali Common kit as well as my Belle Saison yeast, 8 oz of Cascade, 4 oz of Centennial and 10 lbs of California 2 row.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Taprite sent me a new CO2 tank pressure gauge because somehow mine totally crapped out and got bent to hell inside, maybe i dropped it but i dont remember doing so...but they sent me a new one free of charge!

I realize they really serve no purpose, but i dont want a faulty CO2 gauge being the reason i potentially leak out a tank of gas.

I have a gauge that did that too. Have no idea how. Bent it back so the needle didn't touch the plate. Works good. Don't know if it is right, but it's close.

pb

9 lbs. of DME, Safale US-05 and a fountain pump for my recirculating ice water wort chiller experiment. Drought and high temps out here in CA make it tough to cool wort right from the faucet.

UPS is scheduled to deliver my 6.5 gallon Big Mouth Bubbler and Caribou Slobber kit from NB today. Birthday present from my mom (well, the gift card used to purchase them was, anyway).

Got a new dip tube because the keg I bought from someone had the dip tube cut way too high. Kicked the keg then realized I had at least 4-6 pints left in the keg. New bazooka screen for my boil kettle, dip tube o-rings and keg o-rings, and a socket for my kegs. Problem is, the socket doesn't fit on my socket wrench. That actually confuses me. :(

No pics, lazy and already dug into the goods. Oh and vials that I bought here. Waiting to harvest some yeast and store it in those awesome glass vials bought here on HBT.

I have a gauge that did that too. Have no idea how. Bent it back so the needle didn't touch the plate. Works good. Don't know if it is right, but it's close.

pb

I had a leak on my high pressure gauge when I got it ($20 second hand regulator, guy said "not tested", which probably meant he knew there was a leak). It was coming out of the solder point or whatever connected the little copper wire to the fixture.

So I took it off, ripped everything but the fixture off of it, and covered the teeny inlet hole with several layers of teflon and screwed it back on. No leak. Saved myself the $3 it would cost to buy a plug for it, or the $?? it would cost to replace the useless gauge.

I had a leak on my high pressure gauge when I got it ($20 second hand regulator, guy said "not tested", which probably meant he knew there was a leak). It was coming out of the solder point or whatever connected the little copper wire to the fixture.

So I took it off, ripped everything but the fixture off of it, and covered the teeny inlet hole with several layers of teflon and screwed it back on. No leak. Saved myself the $3 it would cost to buy a plug for it, or the $?? it would cost to replace the useless gauge.

If you want a new/unused high pressure gauge, let me know. I have a deal for ya. NIB never touched,... well other than looked at. Has part of a recipe written on the box, ( the only catch). The price is right and shipping is right in line with your budget, I promise.

I'll let you have it for free, + free shipping.

Why??? It's extra and I'm the kinda brewer that just wants to help the other guys when I can. Due to the cost to you I can't warranty the item, but just write a review here if/when you get it and that will let others know.

I did the same for a brewer several months ago who had a need for keg parts that I had laying around. He was happy. One of the mods was awake/sober,ish when it went down and approved, as well as the brewer being tickled.

If you're happy with your current gauge say so and then it will go to the next brewer who posts up. But you got first shot for 24 hours.

pb --- Just wanting to help brewers when I can. :mug:

Naw pb, I have a working one now that I tweaked it, I won't waste your generosity on me. Very kind though!

After i got my new gauge i found out the new High pressure gauge is only like $8, i assumed it would be way more expensive ;)

I received ingredients to make 5 gallons of House Blonde, 2 gallons of Blueberry Wheat, 2 gallons of Strawberry wheat and a new dual product Co2 regulator.

It was like Christmas in May!:mug:

Refractometer! Finally broke down and bought one.

New bottle sanitizer (Vinator) ....other one broke after 4 years of abuse.....another thermowell for fermentor, a second fermentation heater wrap, grains, hops, and yeast for next (2) brews...and some misc items....got carried away on last buying binge :D

I see you got the bourbon barrel porter from NB. Mine is two weeks into the secondary and still bubbling away! Looking forward to this one.

I can't wait to drink it!

Well my two boxes arrived. One package of hops was split open though, but I sent them a message and I should have a replacement Monday. :mug:

new fermenting bucket and ingredients for three batches :mug:

Been on the road all week and just came back with a lot of gift waiting! 60lbs of pilsner malt, 5 lbs of crystal 120, 9 lbs of DME, a big container of DBW, 4 32oz of starsan, a new auto-siphon, some 5.2 Ph thingy and a Petite saison D'ete from NB, also a 4 pack of wireless dehumidifier for the keezer and the grage frezer wh's suppose to become a ferm chamber...

Back