Help with Carbonation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WhoDey

Reaction score
I have a kegerator setup with 2 taps on it. One is for a standard Sanke (Mmmmm Old Rasputin) while the other is setup for a Corny. I only have 1 C02 tank that I was hoping to use a Y splitter for both of the kegs. Is it possible for me to force carbonate a homebrew in the Corny without screwing up the beer in the other keg? I'm fairly new to brewing and kegging but decided to jump in with both feet. :D Thanks for any help provided!

Sure. I used to dispense my Sanke at 10 lbs PSI. Your corny will force carb at that pressure in about a week. Patience and a T splitter is all you need.

EdWort said:
Sure. I used to dispense my Sanke at 10 lbs PSI. Your corny will force carb at that pressure in about a week. Patience and a T splitter is all you need.

Great...I already have the T splitter. Now I just have to work on the patience. Thanks!

Back