White IPA ( WIPA )

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received some additional info from the brewer today but haven't had time to update and share my recipe. Will hope to do so tomorrow.

OK, I've got this recipe dialed in to meet all of the weights and parameters given to me by one of Boulevard's assistant brewers who worked on this beer. PM me and I can email you the BeerSmith file or the recipe itself.

Considering the number of PMs I got for this, I decided to write up the recipe in the Recipe Database. You can find it here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f70/white-ipa-315024/

The brewer said they used the Forbidden Fruit strain from Wyeast, but I have some Bastogne (WLP510) yeast from a Belgian IPA that I am probably going to use for my test run on this beer. He said that should work fine as well.

Please comment on the recipe thread if you end up making this. Would love to get feedback from anyone who brews this.

I found Deschutes white IPA in Costco for 22$ a 24 pack! I didn't buy it because I wanted to find it in a 6 pack to try it out first. Looks like ill just have to pick it up because I cant find it anywhere else

IPAhunter said:
I found Deschutes white IPA in Costco for 22$ a 24 pack! I didn't buy it because I wanted to find it in a 6 pack to try it out first. Looks like ill just have to pick it up because I cant find it anywhere else

Was it Chain breaker? That's their year round brew, but its not the collab in this thread. Its pretty good but nothing special IMO

Latest posts

Back