What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a beer!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395709518.606146.jpg

too much to sort through. I think I have a solution: all the dudes line up. everyone berry punch the dude to your left. OK, now to the right. done & done!

Aint that the truth. And you aint truly a part of the alkie thread until BK offers you up a punch to the old twig and berries if you got em.

Why the f**k is my first grade daughter doing f***ing algebra?!! :confused:
Same reason Pliny is now underwhelming

too much to sort through. I think I have a solution: all the dudes line up. everyone berry punch the dude to your left. OK, now to the right. done & done!

Channeling Henry Ford. D@mn. Whole nother level. :mug:

Lucky you. I live up north and I got jack sh*t up here. Every so often I get down there

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Well that's what you get for not living in the **** hole called Houston. Good beer bars make up for high taxes, bad roads, smog, and sirens all day and night. But I accept it

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Now I feel left out. I don't think he's ever threatened to punch me in the jewels.

Then again, I do drink a lot...

Well, I can possibly offer you an invitation to the less illustrious club of those that DrunkleJon offered to have buy him a beer.

It was worth a try.

aw! I didn't mean to leave you out, buddy! c'mere & let ol' Klubby give ya right cross to the nethers. I want the beer yer drinkin'!:rockin:

There. Now I'm a proper member of the Alchy thread. Hah.

Well, I can possibly offer you an invitation to the less illustrious club of those that DrunkleJon offered to have buy him a beer.

It was worth a try.

I'll take you up on that eventually...

I'm drinking a Brown shugga Clone, it was way too overwhelming a week after bottling, now, a month later....it is real nice, and at 9% ABV, it'll cure what ails you.

I hate to crash at 10 pm, but I had my two bombers and grilled dinner tonight and gotta to get up early tomorrow morning. Will chime in in the morning with my cuppa coffee after catching up on how many berry punches BK gets in tonight. Cheers all!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395712934.840517.jpg
You're going to wake up

You're going to wake up

You're going to wake up

And find the Heavy Bells

Toll their tune for you too

Taxes are done just in time to watch Archer and get pissed, as they say in the UK. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395713870.031964.jpg More of my cidre.

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Latest posts

Back