Sapporo beer cans

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdhucks7

Reaction score
I am looking for a picture of a 2liter sapporo can. Does anyone know where I might find one? I have serached their website and the web also. When I was in college we drank loads of this stuff and we got it in this big can that had a twist off top (like a soda bottle) and a detachable handle on the side. I need this to settle a bet with a friend. Any ideas would help.

Thanks
SD

sapporo.jpg

Dang you guys are quick. Thanks for the quick responces. Now I have to go collect on that bet!!!!

SD

I wanna know what the bet originally was about...

Simply enough, it started with what did you drink in college and when the big cans of sapporo came up the other guy didnt belive me. Man those things were like 7bucks each. good times, good times

SD

Simply enough, it started with what did you drink in college and when the big cans of sapporo came up the other guy didnt belive me. Man those things were like 7bucks each. good times, good times

SD

Man, I am used to paying $7 for a 22ozer at the sushi joint. I could probably get out the door with just one of those.

Back