• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MLT, capper, burner, sanke and more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Demon

Reaction score
Need to clear out some things cluttering the brewery. All items are for local pickup only, I don't want to ship anything. I'm also open to trades so feel free to make an offer. Trades offering corny kegs will get first priority.

10 gallon round cooler MLT. Has bazooka screen and ball valve. Lid has .75" in center for sparge hose. - $60

5 gallon carboy - SOLD

6.5 gallon carboys - SOLD

Sanke keg. Comes with spear but no retaining ring. - SOLD

Bench capper. Never used. - $25

SQ-14 burner. Used 10 brew days. - $35

5 cases of bottles. Purchased new at LHBS and used once. One bag of caps included with each - $5/case

Rusty turkey fryer with 7.5gal kettle - $25

Interested in MLT if you decide to ship.

How exactly did you use the hole for sparging? A homemade sparge arm? some sort of sprayer?

Sorry, don't want to ship.

The hole fit a 1/2" ID silicone hose with a "sprayer" type insert.

Where are u? I'm interested in capper and bottles and possibly bottle bucket

Definitely interested in bayou burner, and carboy. I'd like to look at MLT, and well-everything else. when's a good time to take a look?

Thanks

Things have been crazy for me the past couple weeks. Everything is still available.

Latest posts

Back