Free Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EamusCatuli

Reaction score
Listen, I love my friends, and up till now I never make them pay for my beer because just them enjoying my hard work is more than enough for me in payment. But the other night while I pretty drunk my friends got me to play beer pong with my Red Ale. When I look back on it, its like wiping your a** with $100 dollar bills. Its my fault, but c'mon where is the love!??? Do you guys make friends pay for homebrew?

No, I don't mind sharing my beer. But, if they start abusing my generosity I encourage them to bring a six pack. Usually if my friends drink a bunch of my beer they'll buy me a few rounds at the bar. Though abuses have been made by others

Yeah, don't play drinking games with good brew. That goes for homebrew as well as commercial. Good beer is meant to be enjoyed. If you just want to pound something to get you toasty, any ole American Lager will get the job done.

cubbies said:
Yeah, don't play drinking games with good brew. That goes for homebrew as well as commercial. .

x2

My g/f tried to get me to play beer pong with some of her 08 Old Guardian Barleywine. Told her she was nuts and to just go buy some bud light.

I like to brew a cheapo session brew once in a while for BMC swilling friends, or for semi-wasting episodes.

The best friends will buy you a new brew kettle for christmas, or a pound of hops.

It doesn't hurt to hint.

My brother in law gave me a 40 inch TV that he had won.......Bastard! I will owe him a sixer from every batch for the rest of my natural life lol!

Some people are givers some people are takers.

You can't chose you family but you can chose your friends.

In answer to your question No.

abracadabra said:
Some people are givers some people are takers.

You can't chose you family but you can chose your friends.

In answer to your question No.
:mug: true

If I invite people over or if I bring beer to a party, I don't think of asking for money. However, I'm not the free beer store. It's not like I have people just drop in looking for beer, either.

TL

Make 'em play with ApfelWein! It ain't too pricey, or too hard to make, and leaves 'em hurtin' the next day :rockin:

Back