A couple of new videos - crush and fermentation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have a utilikilt, then I grew nearly a foot whilst staying the same weight, so it has not fit me for quite a while, but I know that as soon as I throw it out Ill gain 30 pounds...

So I keep it around...

Does that make any sense?

Maybe they don't sell them in your area, but around here I'm able to buy these things called "shorts" that work pretty well for keeping me cool while I'm brewing.
Shorts are still a bifurcated garment; same thing as pants.

Yes, I go out in my kilt all the time. Chicks dig a man in a skirt.

-Joe

gotta love the Anti-kilt sentiment that seems to rest solely in men.

I'm not anti-kilt - wear whatever you want it's not really my business. :fro:

I should also note that if you're wearing a kilt you shouldn't get your panties in a knot if people look at you like you're a moon man.

I should also note that if you're wearing a kilt you shouldn't get your panties in a knot if people look at you like you're a moon man.

The irony of that statement made me guffaw.

When I go kilted, I expect looks and even some snickering - but it doesn't bother me in the slightest. More often than not, I get some compliments about my nice legs. :D

I think kilts are just an excuse for guys to dress in drag & fool people in thinking it makes them more masculine. Some of us are not fooled.

i have been contemplating picking up a kilt... but my wife would just laugh. and if the wife laughs when you aren't in pants, well, that's the kind of hurt i doubt you could drink away

I don't mean to side track the awesome kilt discussion, but I like the grain plug/valve. I thought I was the only one to figure out that it's better to start the mill turning before the headspace gets all packed. I put a "gate valve" at the throat of my water jug hopper for that reason. The only advantage there is that I can stop the flow at any time. Your solution is nice and simple though.

Back