Small CO2 regulators?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SankePankey

Reaction score
Hi folks.

I need (NEED!):mad: to put 3 ganged secondary regulators in my keezer for different serving pressures and I'm having trouble deciding. I have very little room (like 15" W X 6"H) to spare since I'm cramming 5 kegs in a 7.2 Magic Chef.

It's hard to see how big these regulators are in pictures on HBS websites. Can anyone point me to a few directions for smaller compact regulators?

Do you have a collar? Could always mount regs on the back an run lines thru the collar.

I can't see 5 kegs in a 7.2cu without a collar...so this. mount all the hardware you can to the backside of the collar adn run the gas lines through the collar.

These are very small units:

DSC00484.JPG

DSC00783s.JPG

Expensive - but neat.

I should have been a little more descriptive. I am aware of the super teeny, super small 'portable' regulators that are really for paintball tanks. They are out of my price range. I'm talking about more of the economy style (chudnow?, et al) regulators but just the ones that are smaller. I mean, I have a dual gauge Taprite off of my CO2 tank and that thing is huge. It's impossible to tell on the pics on the websites. Any of the 'economy' regulators that you have seen in the flesh that are not so bulky?

I can't do outside the collar. I'm looking for inside.

Thanks for any help. I do appreciate the tips on the teensy regulators, but that's not exactly what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a permanent install mount ganged regulator that will take up less room than the uber beefy ones like Taprite.

Are these really smaller than the Chudnow and whatnot from Keg Connection? They look virtually identical, except that those don't have a PRV, it seems from the pic. I wish these HBS's would included dimensions.

Thanks for the post. Any thoughts?

Back