The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did you leave the U in bottles?

Opened up a bottle last weekend when mitt and his lovely wife came down for the night. Might have 10 left.
Incredible nose still, subtler than before but more complex. The taste is still evolving. I we'd to hide a few bottles from myself for another 15 years.

I bottled 95 of the 187 ml bottles. I should have enough for a while. I have some thoughts to improve the process. I might just try it again this summer. Might try to get some friends interested. No need for me to have so much of this.

I bottled 95 of the 187 ml bottles. I should have enough for a while. I have some thoughts to improve the process. I might just try it again this summer. Might try to get some friends interested. No need for me to have so much of this.

Wedding presents for your kids bridal party, etc

Susan is pretty good. I got that, the simcoe single IPA, which was not that great, and the double citra. I think I like the Susan the best of the three. I went to get Abner, but is sold out before I got to the front of the line.

I meant well worth the trip at 2:30 am.
The road was still frozen which was a pleasant surprise. Mud season is going to be brutal this year.

You know, where cars and fire trucks and bands drive through the streets. They do it on holidays? Where the hell are you from anyway?

Antique car, small town. What do you expect.
I do small fairs, town parades. Throw candy to the fat kids that salivate on the road side.

Play Ball!
images

Cheers!

Back