• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 5 gal. glass carboys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkKF

Reaction score
I'm looking for a couple glass carboys in the $30-40 range including shipping or pick-up in CT. If you know of any please post here.

MarkKF said:
I'm looking for a couple glass carboys in the $30-40 range including shipping or pick-up in CT. If you know of any please post here.

Amazon has glass carboys every once in while for $25 shipping included. I picked up 2, 6 1-2 gallons for Christmas.

My LHBS sells them for 40. I can't imagine it would be more to buy from an online store with shipping.

Unless you're just trying to buy from someone who doesn't need theirs anymore. In which case call me if you're in MD I've got an extra :)

My LHBS sells them for 40. I can't imagine it would be more to buy from an online store with shipping.

Unless you're just trying to buy from someone who doesn't need theirs anymore. In which case call me if you're in MD I've got an extra :)

What LHBS you going to?

Thanks everyone. I got 2 - 6 gal. from Amazon for $30 incl. shipping at christmas. They are $55 now. They do have 3 gal. for $25 incl. shipping but I want 5 gal. now.

MarkKF said:
Thanks everyone. I got 2 - 6 gal. from Amazon for $30 incl. shipping at christmas. They are $55 now. They do have 3 gal. for $25 incl. shipping but I want 5 gal. now.

All you need to do is click the other buying options and the $30 one shows up

DMartin said:
Cracked Cork near Hagerstown, MD. Are you nearby?

I'm 30 minutes south of Frederick, so I usually go to Flying Barrel instead of the LHBS in Falls Church.

I assume these are in good condition. tomCT I'll take them both and forcabrew I just want the 5 gal. if you'll take $25 for it. email me and we can set-up a date/time. k1mkf AT cox DOT net

Back