• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida - Brew system, Blichmann

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yambor44

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This unit has been SOLD. Thanks Eric!

I have a single tier brew sculpture for sale. I will post pictures later. I would assume this would be a local pickup only considering the size and weight of the stand.

(1) stainless steel stand on castors -
Gas tube built into it
(3) 10 tip natural gas jet burners complete with all necessary ball valves. 1 main valve and 3 burner valves (one for each burner)
(2) March pumps wired to a double switch box all attached to stand, one stainless ball valve for each pump. Switches run each pump independently.
(3) 10 gallon Blichmann brew kettles complete
(1) Blichamann false bottom for mash tun.
(1) HERMS coil for HLT. I have this currently removed and holes plugged as I have been experimenting with a RIMS tube (RIMS TUBE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE but can be added if still available, negotiable)
Hoses with McMaster Carr brass fittings.
Also, McMaster Carr fittings on all kettles and pumps.

Natural Gas jet burners can be changed out to propane if you needed to go that route.

I will sell all listed above for $1,500.00.
The kettles run $309.00 new each
The Blichmann False Bottom is $64.99 new
The March pumps are $149.00 each new (you can find these for less if you shop them I believe)
The burners are $28.00 each new
The SS Ball valves are $20.00 each new (4 of those on the pumps)
The fittings from McMaster Carr run $4 for the female threaded 1/2", to $8 for the 90 degree to $2 for the male (there are aprx 20 of these at an average cost of $4.66) and the silicone hoses.
The stand has over $400.00 in material alone plus the labor to build it and compression test the gas tube. It is 2" stainless square tubing.

Here is a quick pic. Pots are upside down. This is how I store them.

Here is the Loc-Line I have installed in 2 of the three lids. I use one to recirculate the mash, and one to recirculate the HLT during HERMS use and also when chilling (I use Ice bath in HLT to circulate thru chiller).

Here are the plugs I use while the HERMS is not installed. I took it out while using the RIMS because it made the pot lighter.

Latest posts

Back