1,500 square foot lagerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Anyone want to make some lagers? My house (the one we can't sell but moved out of) has the temp set at 58'. It's a Whole House lagerator!

I'm thinking I might go ahead and brew one up. Maybe even 10 gallons.

I thought that you did sell that house?

But need a place to lager, only four hours up there, I'll be there sunday morning, and i like bacon and eggs with my morning coffee! :D

Cheers

my room mate is flying out to chicago early friday morning, maybe i could stash myself in a suitcase and come brew some lager

where is the house Elmhurst? We'd get this all setup and you'd sell the place..
make it a condition that the beer has to finish

Sounds like a great plan! It may even be a selling point that the house comes with fresh beer!

FEARDIZ said:
where is the house Elmhurst? We'd get this all setup and you'd sell the place..
make it a condition that the beer has to finish

Schaumburg. Looks like I might be renting it out.

Once school let's out I'm heading back to the NW suburbs (Gurnee) where the parents reside to mooch for about a month. Schaumburg isn't that far if I remember correctly. All my brewing equipment and what not is staying in LA, but I would love meet up to brew if anybody is hosting. I'm just starting AG so watching a round with somebody experienced would be extremely beneficial, not to mention fun.

I think I'm in the area from December 15th (ish) to January 14th (ish). Those dates aren't definite because I haven't booked the flight home yet. Let me know what you think.

-Nick

Back