hello from St Louis!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fatheroftwo09

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum and new to home brewing. I have yet to brew my first batch but am hoping to soon! I am glad to be here and hoping to learn a lot. Being from St Louis I am wanting to brew anything that is better than the watered down, flavorless, just plain boring, so called king of beers. I am sure there are brewers on here that put them to shame with originality and taste. I have the equipment, and some books. I am now just looking for support for all the stupid questions all us newbies have.

Brian.

Hey Brian!
Welcome to HBT. Being a StL native, I can't help but recommend you visit/join a homebrew club in the area. STL Brews is probably closest to you and they have quite a few pro brewers in the club, IIRC.

Cheers!
Amanda

Hey Braufguss,
I posted as an introduction that I was from st Louis. You suggested I join a local brew club. I am actually from Alton IL. I noticed that you were from Jerseyville. Are there any clubs close to us? the closer the better. I appreciate your help. I would love to find a club with some experience to help me along the way.

Brian.

Back