What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392785039.750347.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392785097.767806.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392785195.493366.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392785217.711815.jpg

When will it ever stop? So many good beers!

Hb Irish red. So friggin good now. Carbed up perfectly and a nice malty hop balance. Way too drinkable

Sent from richard simmons' living room

Coffee here as well. By not being impatient and waiting the full 5+ minutes for the coffee to steep before pressing the plunger and pouring I have discovered that I am making a far better cup of coffee. The simple joys of a strong cup of coffee in the morning.

And since I was not pulling my phone out in the bar, and wouldnt have had service had I, last night I had Yuengling and Oysters followed by a Shlafly Kolsh when I got home and some Olympics before bed.

Was on my way to the office and after sitting in traffic, two separate accidents causing back-ups, I decided to turn back and come right the flocc back home. 1 hour and 20 minutes later, I am back home.

I hate living in the northeast.

Just poured another Coff.

Still on the Gatorade and feeling like crap, but it seems like the hurling is over. Didn't hardly sleep at all and really jonesing for coffee

Coffee... I'm at work :(

Iced tea, working.
Looks like I'll be lounging with the clown later, though.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392829894.723176.jpg

Water. Building a new mash tun in time for this weekend's brew day.

Back