I'm new here, looking for some good information

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toastbrew

Reaction score
Hey my names Matt, I live 1 hr west of Chicago. Ive been home brewing for about 8 months or so, and have made oh about 10 beers, all extract, mostly from kits. I feel pretty comfortable now and am looking to delve into partial-mash, and all-grain! I love learning about home brewing, and have been recently scheming of ways to make beer into a profession. I'm looking forward to furthering my knowledge, meeting other home brewers, and of course making delicious beers! Let it begin....... :rockin:

edit: i forgot to finish my title: "looking for some good information"

Welcome Matt!
There's a ton of useful information I've learned from this site and there's a lot of good people here. I live in IL as well, about 1.5 hrs SW of Chicago

Welcome to the site.

Nothing to do here but learn more about brewing fine beer.

:mug: ClearBeer.jpg

Hey my names Matt, I live 1 hr west of Chicago. Ive been home brewing for about 8 months or so, and have made oh about 10 beers, all extract, mostly from kits. I feel pretty comfortable now and am looking to delve into partial-mash, and all-grain! I love learning about home brewing, and have been recently scheming of ways to make beer into a profession. I'm looking forward to furthering my knowledge, meeting other home brewers, and of course making delicious beers! Let it begin....... :rockin:

edit: i forgot to finish my title: "looking for some good information"
Welcome to what will become your favorite site on the internet.

Back