NHC 2012 pics and video

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zen_Brew

Reaction score
Just wanted to say we had a blast at NHC. I didn't get to chat with as many folks as I would've liked but I enjoyed partying with everyone there.

My local club in WA, The Greater Everett Brewers League spent gobs of time designing our stand and making a video to show at it. We were honored to be voted the best stand, and Brew Your Own magazine has embedded our video on their homepage. The video is based on a re-write I did of the Lyrics to Cover of the Rolling Stone that we shot a video to. I thought I'd share the link to the youtube for the video as we had a blast doing it. It is our clubs home brewers anthem now.

I am also posting a couple pics of our stand. One of them is of Mitch Steele tapping a beer from it. We have a couple of woodworkers in our club who outdid themselves on the Rock Concert Stage theme we chose. If you were at NHC I hope you got a chance to stop by the stand. Club night rocked.

Mega Cheers

mitch-steele-at-gebl-booth-55489.jpg

gebl-nhc-booth-55488.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx Shooter! Many long hours, and quite a few favors called in for borrowing peoples items or time. There were a bunch of great stands there, and you had to love the "Occupy NHC" people. Very creative.

So cool, man... Wish I could of made it down! The one time NHC is 30 minutes from home, AND I DON'T GO!!! :mad:

:mug:

Awesome video....and your stand was way over the top in the best possible way.

Love the way your club thinks....and drinks.

Thanx E-Mursed, so you made the trek to Seattle?

David, I'm sorry you missed it. Every home brewer should get there at least once. Such a great event with such great people and great beer. How's your brewing been going? We'll have to get together and brew again sometime.

Cheers

Thanx E-Mursed, so you made the trek to Seattle?

David, I'm sorry you missed it. Every home brewer should get there at least once. Such a great event with such great people and great beer. How's your brewing been going? We'll have to get together and brew again sometime.

Cheers

You and me both, brotha!!! Maybe I'll have the funds to make it to Philly next year!
Brewing has been a tad slow... I haven't brewed since the first part of April. We've been going through a remodel, and it's been a complete cluster F around here for the past three months! Let me know when you're brewing again, and I'll bring a couple Wry Smile's over for you!
Also, I may bring my lazy ass to the next GEBL meeting... 12th of July, right?

:mug:

Yep, next GEBL meeting Thurs July 12.

I'm brewing late this afternoon (July 4) and maybe again mid to late afternoon on Sunday. Trying to sneak a couple more beers together for the Evergreen Fair competition.

Back