What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coffee, before I call the plumber. Serious leak. Beyond my abilities. Stupid 30 yr old copper pipes. Don't think I can afford a Saturday call, may have to just turn the water off til Monday. I'd be drinking something much stronger if I didn't have to be at work an hour ago.

Cantillon Gueuze 100% lambic

ForumRunner_20130817_155311.png

My companions are absolutely appalled that I paid money for a sour beer. Very amusing.

bobmcstuff said:
Cantillon Gueuze 100% lambic

My companions are absolutely appalled that I paid money for a sour beer. Very amusing.

Port street beer house by any chance? I had that there a few weeks ago to finish off the trans Pennine Rail Ale trail. Pricey but worth every penny.

Port street beer house by any chance? I had that there a few weeks ago to finish off the trans Pennine Rail Ale trail. Pricey but worth every penny.

Nah I'm down in Chorlton, currently in The Beagle. Loads of new beer places down here now. I've spent far too much of my money in Port Street though!!

The ale trail is a great laugh!! We had such a good day. Absolutely smashed mind- we had 2 pints in Leeds before we started, then after 8 stops we were all legless.

Luckily, my son works at the liquor store I frequent. They have a great selection of craft brews (similar to Total Wine if you're familiar with that). I just picked up two cases of Goose Island Honker's Ale. It's not my favorite style but at $9.99 a case it was hard to pass up! I like it.

Luckily, my son works at the liquor store I frequent. They have a great selection of craft brews (similar to Total Wine if you're familiar with that). I just picked up two cases of Goose Island Honker's Ale. It's not my favorite style but at $9.99 a case it was hard to pass up! I like it.

I actually quite like the honkers. Doesn't have as much in common with English beers as it thinks it does, but still nice.

Weird Beard 5 O'Clock Shadow (American style ipa). Another big "hit" from Weird Beard!

ForumRunner_20130817_182839.jpg

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130817_182828.png
    ForumRunner_20130817_182828.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 86
WesleyS said:
How is that Remmy? I've been meaning to grab one to try.

Pretty crisp. A little sweet for my tastes. However, it's still very enjoyable. More like nectar!

A protein shake. Now that working out is out of the way, I can crack the days first brew! Hmm. Should it be heady? Pliny? Gandhi? Homebrew?

A protein shake. Now that working out is out of the way, I can crack the days first brew! Hmm. Should it be heady? Pliny? Gandhi? Homebrew?

If you're down to your last Gandhi, I'd go with a Heady. :rockin:

Got all my firewood cut, split, and pile in the shed. So i'm having a nice cold Garbage Day IPA. I just used up a few hops that were in little baggies.

Cheers

Channel66 said:
Water, are there any good beer places in Toronto?

Ya anywhere but Toronto. Lol

I'm about 400kms north so i dont know forsure. See if you can facebook or twitter Toronto brewing. They seem to be up to date with the craft seen.

Welcome to Canada!!

Ya anywhere but Toronto. Lol

I'm about 400kms north so i dont know forsure. See if you can facebook or twitter Toronto brewing. They seem to be up to date with the craft seen.

Welcome to Canada!!

Thanks eh. I'll check it oout. How aboat that? Haha. My home town isn't far from the border, just haven't been to Toronto in ages. Never was a big fan.

JDGator said:
Got all my firewood cut, split, and pile in the shed. So i'm having a nice cold Garbage Day IPA. I just used up a few hops that were in little baggies.

Cheers

I'm still in the process!! Here's my preliminary stack. Look at the mammoth pile behind it.

image-3625589296.jpg

Back