What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Schafly american IPA. Pretty moderate and tasty not to bitter or floral good balance

1395715325872.jpg

View attachment 188340
First of the 2012s, DC. First of the 2012s...

I'm starting to have a collection of them now. Got 3 more of the '13s and will get a pack of the newest batch to age. That 09 you sent was awesome. My cellar will get bigger because of the 4-6 packs.

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

ISO that coaster! :D
I wanted to go there tonight, but have been sick all day.

I grabbed a extra coster. I don't know how to PM, but it's your if you want it. It was a fun party Erik Ogershok showed up plugged in his iPod and jammed old skool metal.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I grabbed a extra coster. I don't know how to PM, but it's your if you want it. It was a fun party Erik Ogershok showed up plugged in his iPod and jammed old skool metal.

Sweet! I'll take it. As far as PMing, are you on the desktop website or using the app?

Is that the real ale version. That's the only one I haven't tried

This was my first time to drink it. Didn't know there was different versions. I'm assuming it was the real ale version. Texas doesn't have 3 floyds or surlys beers available yet.

App. Mostly out of laziness but I can fire up the ol laptop if necessary

Now that I'm paying attention to your post, I see that you're using the iPhone app because of the signature. To PM someone, just tap to the left of the user name on the box where their avatar goes. This will bring up their profile. Then tap on the envelope in the top right corner of the screen.

Well, you sir, just found your way out of my acceptance speech.

Well that chaps my ass.

Because I care.

I'm sure you would not ramble about your ****ing homers jester king or real ale.

Keep calm. Chive on.

Tallgrass rulz..

****ing smart a$$ of the night.

Not jealous

Well that chaps my ass.

Because I care.

I'm sure you would not ramble about your ****ing homers jester king or real ale.

Keep calm. Chive on.

Tallgrass rulz..

****ing smart a$$ of the night.

Not jealous

Looks to me like someone else wants an award too. ;)

Now that I'm paying attention to your post, I see that you're using the iPhone app because of the signature. To PM someone, just tap to the left of the user name on the box where their avatar goes. This will bring up their profile. Then tap on the envelope in the top right corner of the screen.

And done. Thank you sir

Making it grain on them hoes tonight. This is damn good. Not surprising coming from boulevard.

Had that one last year. Really good! HD it Saturday at the MO Beer Fest. Still really good! Hasn't hit shelves here yet.

Had a couple glasses of EnjoyBy4/20. For the amazingly dank aroma, the taste is only mildly choppy. 4/20/13 was better.

Sorry for rambling.

Bed time, or Sierra Nevada Blindfold black ipa?

had that one last year. Really good! Hd it saturday at the mo beer fest. Still really good! Hasn't hit shelves here yet.

Had a couple glasses of enjoyby4/20. For the amazingly dank aroma, the taste is only mildly choppy. 4/20/13 was better.

Sorry for rambling.

Bed time, or sierra nevada blindfold black ipa?

4/20/13?

Had that one last year. Really good! HD it Saturday at the MO Beer Fest. Still really good! Hasn't hit shelves here yet.

Had a couple glasses of EnjoyBy4/20. For the amazingly dank aroma, the taste is only mildly choppy. 4/20/13 was better.

Sorry for rambling.

Bed time, or Sierra Nevada Blindfold black ipa?

Um, its the same recipe just different fresh dates isnt it

I could be wrong, but I thought 4/1/13 and 5/17/13 were consecutive releases.

Last year, I think they did each release to a different region. This was the first release they did nationwide. Guessing that choice and the "devastatingly dank" logo on the neck were due to the date.

Opted to move forward with the SN Blindfold.

I hope you are talking about a child.

Let's not go there.

Well...it IS called "Pugelist Style", so you were on the right track! ...I decided to give Yards Brawler a try...better than their pale ale, but tastes kind of similar. It is mild, but not very malty or toasty. Nice color. Easy to drink and pretty low alcohol at 4.2% I would order another one if it was $2...but not at $5.50 plus tip.

Yeah... Hotel bars suck. It was a good commercial example of an English mild. Hard to find in the US.

This was my first time to drink it. Didn't know there was different versions. I'm assuming it was the real ale version. Texas doesn't have 3 floyds or surlys beers available yet.

You have to trade for the other two. I can tell you right now the 3 Floyds is different. Have more stout character. I'll see soon if surlys version is different too.

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Cup 3 of coffee. This does not look like it is going to be a fun day. At least there is beer awaiting me at home. wobrien, that pretzel thing looks like a darn tasty breakfast. I am jealous.

Cup 3 of coffee. This does not look like it is going to be a fun day. At least there is beer awaiting me at home. wobrien, that pretzel thing looks like a darn tasty breakfast. I am jealous.

I love cheesesteaks, water ice, scrapple, tasty cakes, etc, but soft pretzels are the BEST Philly food IMO.

Back