Bru'n Water adjustment calc...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawbossFogg

Reaction score
I've been working with the Bru'n water program and instructions. After inputing from my water report and the sparge acidification pages, I'm stuck on the water adjustment calculator. Choosing a profile and comparing to the input profile, BNW instructs changing quantities (ex; bicarbonate) to produce calculated adjustments below, but all the fields on this page are protected. Maybe I have a software problem. Please help!

Pick your desired profile from the drop down list. Then make very minor adjustments with the salts you have on hand in the Water Additions box below. You will make the adjustments in the blue column and you will see their effect in that row AND in the above Water Profile Box on the Finished Water Profile line You want to get the Finished Water Profile row to turn green or be as close as you can get to the profile you selected above.

Latest posts

Back