What is a "SWIMBO"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my version the C in EAC is Clown. SWMBO would prefer it that way, therefore so do I.
And in my house SWMBO wears a necklace that says SWMBO, and occasionally points to the pendant to elicit the appropriate "Yes, Dear" response.

So who is my bedroom otter
Stop working my butt off
Sloppy wookie in my butt orifice

I knew I would get a quick and accurate response here. My oh my did I get the responses. I am sorry now for even asking. I did not know it was against the rules to ask about acronyms. I will try to use my imagination in a better fashion in the future...

Thank you all for the enlightening explanation.

K

She What? I Marveled Before O

I can't seem to come up with an appropriate finished word for this one...

O........what a movie!!!!!!!

Strangely X is another fantastic one with an unbelieveable naked hottie.

;)

XO...I guess the set is complete.

That was fun, but as we all know the real answer is:

Someone Whom I May Bang Often

Some were instantly made basically obsolete
Several whores in my bedroom orgying

I knew I would get a quick and accurate response here. My oh my did I get the responses. I am sorry now for even asking. I did not know it was against the rules to ask about acronyms. I will try to use my imagination in a better fashion in the future...

Thank you all for the enlightening explanation.

K

I should hang on this forum more often. I would have seen your post first and saved all those others valuable time.
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/handy-acronyms-5349/

I'm always cerious when a poster has a need for information.

Back