What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sierra Nevada Coffee Stout with Cinnamon and Brown Sugar Pop Tarts...yum! Too lazy for photo this time.

Founders Breakfast Stout clone. :mug:

image.jpg

Is it just me or is it sour in here?
View attachment 237420

Ill join you soon.

Well i was told I should move to New York because I got in line to the movies before couple of as$holes. First ignorance witness since i got in line before them (i was rushing but they were not offically in line). Of course i had to say a few smart ass comments before i left.

Having this after the movie

Attachments

• 1416629563671.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 61
Ill join you soon.

Well i was told I should move to New York because I got in line to the movies before couple of as$holes. First ignorance witness since i got in lone before them (i was rushing but they were not offically in line). Of course i had to say a few smart ass comments before i left.

People are ********. I think I might have one more tonight. Still working on the sanctification.

Just got back from a gastropub. Have an elk burger with a knee deep hoparillo triple IPA. Then moved on to a flight of mother earth boo koo IPA, bear republic grandpas home grown, and knee deep midnight hoppiness and hoptologist

People are ********. I think I might have one more tonight. Still working on the sanctification.

Yep they are. They decide to talk behind back instead of to my face so I made comments at them. I always find that ******** even though i was the a hole that time but same time **** them.

Ill join you soon.

Well i was told I should move to New York because I got in line to the movies before couple of as$holes. First ignorance witness since i got in line before them (i was rushing but they were not offically in line). Of course i had to say a few smart ass comments before i left.

Move here to Western New York. We have plenty of ********, but we still get help each other out when times suck.

Ill join you soon.

You'd fit right in over here.

Just drinking one of my favorite goto pale ale recipes. But the thing is, it's also my dogs favorite beer. I literally have to say "don't drink my beer" to to make him go away. Of all there beers I brew, he knows this is THE beer for him.

You too? My boxer LOVES two hearted...won't even wait til its in the glass

View attachment 1416636190660.jpg

Latest posts

Back