Macy's Parade Just Got Rick Rolled

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Did that really just happen? Everyone else saw that, right?! The cartoon network float just started into "Best Friend" and suddenly Rick Astley came out and sang. That was amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just getting out of the shower when it was on & I yelled out to SWMBO that that was the worlds largest RickRoll!! Somebody call Gunness!

I had just left the room, and heard the song starting. I yelled back to the wife as I clumsily stumbled back into the living room. Grabbed the remote and rewound it. Watched it twice. It was freaking hilarious.

On the down side, you know an internet meme is officially dead when you see it in a parade.

I hadn't noticed the fact that they actually said rick roll'd (or rollin, whatever) which does make it less funny to me. In my mind most people saw that and pretty much just thought WTF, but you're right.

Back