• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Great Western 2 row and German Pilsner - full sacks (Raleigh area only)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie

Reaction score
I have a full sack each of Best Pils Malt and Great Western 2 row. They have some age on them.

I bought them a little less than two years ago. I bought them in spring of 2010 expecting to brew a lot. However, job, family, and numerous other things got in the way. Never even opened the sacks.

They have been stored inside my house the entire time, in a closet. The bags are still sealed. I'm planning to get back into brewing now, but with my current brew plans, it will take YEARS for me to use all of this. The malt already has a bit of age, and I do not want to let it continue to sit unused.

I am not looking to make any money here. Priced to move @ $25/sack.

I also have a nearly full sack of Fawcett Maris Otter with the same story. I can easily be talked into parting with a large portion of that.

Local sales in Raleigh and surrounding areas. I travel the area a lot and can meet easily.

All of it is sold, pending pickup. If something falls through, I will let you guys know

Back