Great customer service from MoreBeer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CrookedChris

Reaction score
I just have a bit of quick praise for MoreBeer.

I just dealt with Bryan at MoreFlavor customer service about a faulty O2 regulator I received. He addressed my issue promptly with no hassle and got an order in for a new regulator right away. I'm not sure I've ever felt so good about receiving broken parts from a retailer.

Wow....I just had the opposite experience with them. Placed an order. Took 3 days to tell me that one of the items that I ordered was on backorder (even though the web page showed it in stock). I called and asked to ask about it and was told that everything was in and would be shipped that day. Next week, still no goods, called again and was told that something was on back order, but that they would ship everything else that day.....The next week, still nothing. Called again and was told that something was still on back order but that everything else was shipping that day. 4 days later I got a notice that something had finally shipped, and received it 4 days after that....unbelievable!!!!!! Not sure I will be sending business their way again.

Wow....I just had the opposite experience with them. Placed an order. Took 3 days to tell me that one of the items that I ordered was on backorder (even though the web page showed it in stock). I called and asked to ask about it and was told that everything was in and would be shipped that day. Next week, still no goods, called again and was told that something was on back order, but that they would ship everything else that day.....The next week, still nothing. Called again and was told that something was still on back order but that everything else was shipping that day. 4 days later I got a notice that something had finally shipped, and received it 4 days after that....unbelievable!!!!!! Not sure I will be sending business their way again.

I had exactly same problems with them, thing on backorder but says "in stock" when shopping. So frustrating when you wait for yeast to show up and it hasnt even been shipped yet.
Had received a broken "refurbished" keg from them, Matt appologies and suggest to go see a welder, no freaking kidding! I guess they have my last order to get packaged, I'm done with them, big dissapointment. AHS been top notch so far

Back