Finished my new AG setup today!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Croy9000

Reaction score
I finally finished my AG rack today. I also received my new 15g megapot, 10" hurricane burner, CFC, and finished my mash tun. Here are some picks.

The rack is made of 1.5" 16ga square tube steel I welded together with my father-in-law's mig welder.
3934569433_805f8e33c8.jpg

The rack with some of my new equipment
3935352998_7b5fa5ccee.jpg

I built the rack so if I can add a separate boil pot burner on the far right later if I want. I did a test run with just water and ran into an issue with the natural gas not wanting to boil 5g of water, it plateaued at 208 degrees. So I drilled out the orifice in the natural gas ball valve a little and finally achieved a nice rolling boil.

All in all I am pretty happy so far. Now to buy some ingredients!

I finally finished my AG rack today. I also received my new 15g megapot, 10" hurricane burner, CFC, and finished my mash tun. Here are some picks. ..............>

Very nice work! Yep, you'll be adding and changing and cutting off and putting on a new thingy or two...... That's part of the joy of this hobby. Looks like AG is right around the corner......

Back