Help, Can't stop!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul_Aris

Reaction score
Well I built myself a nice kegerator and for a few days now I have had two great beers on tap. I can't help but to pour me a glass or 3 everyday. I just can't stop trying it out. And my IPA is 8.5% so it doesn't take too many of those to feel them.

Why on God's green earth would you want to stop? Pour on, brother!
:mug:

Welcome to the world of homebrewing. Why bother stopping when all you have to do is pull the handle?

Paul:

You must give in to your temptations. Trust your feelings. You must become one with the tap. This is the only way to experience and understand its wonder.

I can't seem to stop either... but it is costing me lots of $$$ now. I have to buy new pants, new shorts, new swimsuits, new underwear, new shirts. Nothing fits me any more! :(

Funny I used to be able to binge drink on the weekend and drink anytime I wanted to during the week and not gain a pound. This last year I turned 40 and am 5-10 heavier now than I was a year ago. What the hell does 40 ahve to do with it? I have to change my habbits otherwise it will keep coming on at this age.

So I am really watching what I eat now and riding my bike and stationary bike more. Notice I said nothing about cutting out the beer?

I do mainly only drink really good beer now. If I'm out of town and don't have my beer with me I buy $10 6 packs. If in a bar is always a micro.

You should be gravely concerned with a serious problem related to this...

You'll run out! Better make more before its too late!

Plan to next weekend. I have 10 gallons of cream ale in the fermentor, and 5.5 gallons of cider fermenting. I have another 20 gallons between kegs and bottles.

Funny I used to be able to binge drink on the weekend and drink anytime I wanted to during the week and not gain a pound. This last year I turned 40 and am 5-10 heavier now than I was a year ago. What the hell does 40 ahve to do with it? I have to change my habbits otherwise it will keep coming on at this age.

My uncle was called "garbage can Briggs" when he was young. For his 40th birthday, "Somebody left 30 lb of lard in my suit." Hit me at 43. Now, at 58, I'm finding it impossible to maintain muscle mass. Two good pints and I'm happy, three and it's nap time. I'm retired, so no problem with that.

The only bad thing i have ran across with having a 6 tap kegerator, Keeping enough beer on hand!!!
Start drinking more every night, Next thing i know i am going thru 5 gals in less than a week!!!
Takes a bit to get the pipeline full and maintained....Tough job, But somebody has to do it :mug:

Back