Phish at Toyota Park

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bill_skar

Reaction score
So I am going to brew a special batch of a wheat ale (still working on the recipe) for the Phish show in Chicago this June called "Colonel Forbin's Fermentation"! Let me know if you want to check it out cause free samples to all on this board!

Not sure if I am going this year. I saw them last year at Toyota Park and it was a great time!

How is T.P for concerts? I've missed Buffet for the last couple of years because I just can't imagine a stadium being good for a show like that, or for something like Phish, for that matter.

I dont know if I'll be making Chicago this year did last year though I will be hitting up Deercreek for both nights and Cleveland as well. And brewing up some Oberon clone as well as a Centennial Blonde. :rockin:

I'm hopefully making Atlanta. I'll see if I have time to brew up a "Punch You In The Rye" Pale Ale.

Back